Austin's third birthday

Austin's 3rd birthday! Can't even begin to describe the blessing he has been in our lives. He has brought so much joy and laughter into our family. We just love him and can't get enough of him. His birthday was actually Friday September 26th, so we celebrated as a family. Then on Saturday we celebrated again for his birthday party, and then again sunday with the extended family. I hope he doesn't think that we celebrate for weeks at a time :) He loved opening presents on three different ocassions.

3 comments:

I didn't know you had a blog! Exciting! Happy Birthday Austin. He's such a cutie. Katie is beautiful! Congratulations. I'm glad you're feeling great. My recovery was so quick this time too. I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogging.

October 9, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

look at this boy!!! i may just munch on him the next time i see him! I can not beleive how big he is getting and soooo dang cuuuuuuute!

ps dang why do you have to always catch me in my housewife attire! hahahah you would notice! i saw that too hoping no one would notice! you crack me up mister!

October 10, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Mike,
What a beautiful family. I remember when I met Christy here in Utah I thought she is gorgeous and she is sweet. Congrats on the little one. She is only one day younger than our Emma. I love the story about Ethan's experience at school. What a great guy already. He must have learned it from someone....

Alisha (Brown) Stephensen

October 16, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home