My little brother Rob came into town for a week over Thanksgiving, and we all had so much fun with him. Katie gets the words "Uncle Robbie" mixed up with a store we often shop at called "Hobby Lobby." So she called him Hobby Robbie all week long :) She had him wrapped around her little finger, just as she does all of us. She followed him everywhere, gave him lots of kisses and snuggles, and wouldn't go to sleep until he went into her room to give her "ni-night kisses." When Rob left, all 3 of the kids started crying! Ethan sobbed silently with his head down, Katie wailed and dramatically called out, "I miss you, Hobby Robbie! I miss you!" and Austin started crying because Katie and Ethan were crying. Rob said he'd never had a farewell like that before ;) Now the kids are constantly talking about when we can go visit him in Santa Monica. They're thinking we have to go around Christmas time since the place must have something to do with Santa himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, that's SO adorable! You're kids are cute! I mean the *epitome* of cute. I'm glad Robbie had a good time visitng. :)
Carma said...
November 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM
*your kids =)
Carma said...
November 30, 2010 at 4:54 PM
hahaha! aww I wanna SQUEEZE HIM! I wish we all lived closer! Miss you guys!
Heather said...
December 11, 2010 at 10:44 AM
That's the most precious story ever! Too cute!
Jewelcat said...
December 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM