TWO POSTS IN A WEEK?? I LOVE IT! I had so much fun seeing you this past week.... you have a beautiful family and we are excited to see you guys again in a bit!!
awww I LOVE LOVE the new pictures! YOu have such a beautiful family!! :) I miss you guys. We don't have any plans to come down yet :( Nick is SO busy with school it's unreal! We have a short break at the end of the summer... but we MIGHT go to Ecuador and maybe Argentina! BUT if we dont go down there, We'd love to come home! Love you guys!
Wow, yall sure make pretty babies!!! I agree, my favorite would probably be the one of all your boys!!! That one is priceless! But I gotta love my lil' Katie Nicole with that BIG BRIGHT smile! I can just hear her giggling now! Love yall xoxox
What a beautiful family....faces, hearts and all!
JustUs said...
March 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM
TWO POSTS IN A WEEK?? I LOVE IT! I had so much fun seeing you this past week.... you have a beautiful family and we are excited to see you guys again in a bit!!
Samye said...
March 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM
awww I LOVE LOVE the new pictures! YOu have such a beautiful family!! :) I miss you guys. We don't have any plans to come down yet :( Nick is SO busy with school it's unreal! We have a short break at the end of the summer... but we MIGHT go to Ecuador and maybe Argentina! BUT if we dont go down there, We'd love to come home! Love you guys!
Heather said...
March 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM
Adorable- I love the one of all your boys!
Lauren said...
March 13, 2009 at 4:09 PM
These are so cute! Katie has the best little smile. It was fun to visit with you last Sunday.
kim said...
March 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM
Wow, yall sure make pretty babies!!! I agree, my favorite would probably be the one of all your boys!!! That one is priceless! But I gotta love my lil' Katie Nicole with that BIG BRIGHT smile! I can just hear her giggling now! Love yall xoxox
Jewelcat said...
March 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Your family us so beautiful, I love your pics...how are you?
Kimbo said...
April 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM