Summa, Summa, Summertime!

Anybody else remember that old school Will Smith song? It plays through my head constantly this time of year. Here's a bit of our summertime fun...
Ethan graduated from kindergarten and was awarded "Humanitarian of the Year." Here he is with the absolute best Kindergarten teacher ever- Mrs. Shelton.
Here's a shout-out to our alma mater and the grandparents who will always be "true blue through and through." It's a good thing we took this picture when we did b/c 20 minutes later Katie exploded out the back and pretty much ruined it.
Her first-ever Disney princess anything. She was so cute in this nightgown that I had her wear it all day.
Hope everyone's enjoying summer as much as we are!

6 comments:

I LOVE summer and am so thankful to live somewhere that summer is a large percentage of the year.

Your kids are adorable!

June 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

So glad you see you update again! I love summer too! I've been doing the same thing with our kids, spriklers under the tramopline, slip-n-slides, etc... And wasn't K-Graduation so much fun! Congrats to Ethan on his award! I love the pic of you and your mini you in yall's shades!!!! Priceless!!! Love it!!! And of course the princess nightie!Too cute! Love yall, xoxox

June 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

That picture of Katie in the BYU shirt is adorable! What cute kids you have.

June 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Your kids are so cute!! Gotta love summer! We need to get together sometime!!

June 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Kristie I seriously miss you and your cute kiddos so much! They are adorable! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far. Cj and I will have to come visit soon!

July 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Kristie,

Hey, I am going private. I need your e-mail so I can add you to my list. karafabela@yahoo.com
Thanks

July 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home