My Baby Turned 1!

She's such a doll...


I can't believe she's already 1. This year has really flown by, being filled with lots of great times. Katie seems to be learning several new things everyday. She now says about 20 words, signs a few things, and very clearly lets us know everything she wants. Until recently, I said a baby is a baby, boy or girl; but now there are big differences. She rocks her baby, carries a purse, and is much more talkative than the boys ever were. I love her sweet and fun personality. Here are some birthday pics:

Her gift from Mike and me:
Her most recent silly face:
If you come to our house at any given time of day, this is what you will find Katie doing. She begs to go outside and stands at the door saying "doggie, Trouble (the dog next door), cow, moo, whee (for the swing)" while smacking the door until we take her out. Then she rewards us with pure joy and excitement, which is why she almost always gets what she wants.




9 comments:

I can't believe she is already 1!! She is so precious!

September 29, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

ok she is BEAUTIFUL!!! i love her! So cute!

September 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

She is seriously gorgeous. Watch out when she's older!

P.S. She seems so much older than Haley!

September 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

She is just darling and I love her lil' jacket! Too cute. Go COWBOYS! We are Romo fans over here too.

September 30, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

She is definitely such a doll! What a cutie! With those dimples I'm sure she gets anything she wants.

September 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Happy Birthday Katie Girl! You are sooo dang cute! Love all the pics, she is just so darn adorable! Love it!

September 30, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Kara- will you email me and invite me to your blog? I can't check it anymore for some reason.

September 30, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

What a beautiful girl! It is hard to say "no" when they are so cute and adorable.

October 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

She is simply gorgeous!

October 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home