Posted by
Kristie
at
11:35 AM
School
Ethan is enjoying 1st Grade. His teacher reads several books to them each day with the class's pet tarantula on her shirt the entire time! For a 6-yr-old boy, it doesn't get better than that.
Teeth
Ethan seems to be losing a tooth a week lately. Since this picture was taken a few days ago, he has lost his other top front tooth. He got paid two days in a row by the tooth fairy and we told him that for Halloween we're going to make and Ethan Jack-O-Lantern, missing the same teeth he's missing.
Full House
Many of you may know that we've had some friends staying with us for the past couple of months while their house is being built. You know you've got great friends when you can live under one roof (9 people in one house) and be even closer by the end of it all. Our kids seem more like siblings now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, what a great 1st grade teacher! I'd be scared to death, but the boys must love it.
Kathryn Cooper said...
September 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM
I can totally understand why "boys" might think the HUGE spider on her shoulder might be cool....but as a person that is terrified of spiders, I can tell you I would be listening from the hall instead of on the reading carpet! LOL! Looks like yall are having fun in the Martino home. Love all the pics! :)
Jewelcat said...
September 24, 2009 at 10:08 PM