

I have such an amazing sister! For months Michael and I have been looking around for crib bedding but had no luck finding one that week liked for under $300. And there was no way I would pay that much for baby bedding. So my wonderful sister offered to make our bedding once we picked out the material. We found this great butterfly floral print, soft cream corduroy, brown fleece, and various solid fabrics. Kim even went way beyond, (like she normally does, and so easily can do because she is so talented) and made a butterfly pillow and ribbons just to mention some of the fine detail that went into it. One day, when she had completed the bedding, she brought if over and set it up before I could get home. I walked into the nursery and almost cried. It was beautiful! I never could have imagined it to be so perfect. Michael also painted the pictures on canvas to match the bedding and cut out wooden butterflies and painted them. The nursery is almost complete, with just a little time left before she's due.
Labels: Katie's Crib Bedding
Look at you being all consistent with your postings! The nursery looks amazing! Kim is way to talented and needs to start her own business or something. Cash in on the b! Ha! Love your face!
Erin said...
September 14, 2008 at 10:54 PM
This is awesome. I know how important it is to have the nursery all set up -- (we're doing the same here with my daughter right now) -- and this is beautiful. What a wonderful gift!
Jan said...
September 15, 2008 at 8:25 AM
Those colors look great with the dark wood crib. And the pictures pull it all together. Kim- If you read this: How did you make the round pillow? I need to make some long, round pillows for the window seat.
jennifer said...
September 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM