Vacations

Pictures from the cruise Mike and I took in April '07 to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. It was the most relaxing vacation ever!!!



Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went ziplining, hiked waterfalls, and shopped in the markets. The jungle was amazing!




Mike probably doesn't want this pic of him posted, but I'm sure you can all see why it's one of my favorite pictures ever! My gorgeous man in a gorgeous place.




Grand Cayman- We swam with stingrays and even kissed them for 7 yrs. of good luck. Then we hung out on the world-famous 7 mile beach - the most beautiful water we've ever seen!





Lauren and Mason- our dinner buddies and friends from the ship.





Then in January '08 we went to Utah and I learned how to ski- that was also a ton of fun, but less relaxing :) We were so happy to spend time with family in Utah, and I also told Mike that I was pregnant with our third. The news caught up with us quickly, as I spent the last 2 days of the trip puking.





The Bountiful, UT temple- one of my favorites. It's right up the street from my Grandma GG's house.






Top: GG, Mom, Me, my sister Shelley, and her husband Alan.
Bottom: Isn't Mike a hottie!





We had a blast sledding with my Aunt Suzie and cousins JJ and Nathan. After I beat Michael in 5 straight races, he decided he should join the winning team and sled with me :)




Learning to ski. I stayed in "pizza position" for the whole first morning.

4 comments:

Way to learn to ski! I still haven't done that yet and have no plans to do so--despite living in Ski Country.

When are you due, by the way?

September 9, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

AWWW! Welcome to blog!!! I am so excited you have one now! This will be fun! YOUR FAMILY IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! What a good place to show off your beautiful family! You and Micheal are the best! The Coslett family love you!

September 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Welcome to blogging!! I am so excited that you have started-just in time too!! I am excited for your cute little girl to come!!

September 12, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Hooray! I'm so happy you have a blog so I can stay updated on your beautiful family! You can check out my blog at paradisefrost.blogspot.com

September 13, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home