I have to start out with a couple pics of good friends. Great friends have made all the difference in my life as a mom and I'm sure you can all relate.

This is Jewel, my closest friend in Texas. She's better than the best- what else can I say!

Here's Bryce Rothlisberger holding Katie. He is one of the most phenomenal and thoughtful young men we know. The Rothlisberger family will always be among our closest friends.


Three of my brothers came to visit and go to the Cowboys game last week. We had so much fun! I am so grateful for a family that can laugh till we cry every time we get together.

Katie is all smiles these days and it's wonderful to have such a happy baby around. Here are some of our favorites of her.
Katie was blessed in church on Nov. 16 along with her newest cousin, Graham Martino. We had lots of family there for the special occasion. It warms a mother's heart to hear blessings the Lord bestows upon your children. Katie is such a sweetie and has a remarkable spirit about her.











Now all the way back to Halloween- I'm way behind. Austin was Dash and Ethan was Optimus Prime. You can see from the pics that they really got into character. Austin even wore his costume every day for months before Halloween. Katie was wearing a princess costume. It was actually made for a 7-12 lb. dog, but hey! She pulled it off stunningly. My nephew Jonathan Martino is perfectly suited in his monkey costume.



















4 comments:

I love Jewel!!! She is such an amazing person and is so sweet! All I have to say.....your kids are darling, every single one of them. I think little Katie might have the cutest dimples I have ever seen

December 2, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Oh, I am totally jealous of your brothers!!! I would have loved to have been at the Cowboys game!

December 2, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Kristie,

Hi, this is Kerri, your cousin Ben's wife. I saw that you had commented on Curtis and Heather's blog and so I wandered over to check out your blog. What a cute family you have and congratulations on your new baby; she's a cutie!

I saw that you had added a link to our blog on your site...do you want an invitation? =) If so, send me an e-mail at kerri@byu.net

Have a happy day!

December 4, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

jewel told me you had a blog so i had to find you! wow katie is so cute smiling! she is so cute! i loved reading your blog. i cant wait to get off bed rest so i can visit you!

December 6, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home