



We had these pictures taken in the last few days or weeks in preparation for our Christmas letter. Unfortunately some weren't developed in time for the letter so I am posting them here. The picture of Katie was actually taken 2 months ago, but like I mentioned above, just got it developed. Ethan is 5 1/2, Austin is a little over 3, and Katie was one month old. Labels: Christmas pics 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
one word ADORABLE! holly cow!
Coslett's said...
December 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM
Wow! I found your blog! You guys have beautiful children! The last time I saw/talked with you, you only had the one boy, now you have 3! Amazing how time flys by! Keep in touch! bstobler.blogspot.com
Steph
JustUs said...
December 30, 2008 at 12:35 AM
You really have the prettiest children!
Lindsey said...
January 18, 2009 at 8:36 PM