My Little Don Juan

Ethan likes to chase girls at recess (remember those days?). Yesterday we asked him which girls he chased and he said, "I dunno; they're not in my class. But they're always yelling at me." "Well, do they like having you chase them?" Again, "I dunno; I think so." "When they're running, are they saying 'Come and get me' or 'Aaah! Get away from me!' " Ethan: "I don't know." Mike and I looked at him with "the parent eyes," thinking he was hiding something from us. He said, "I really don't know! They just run around yelling in Spanish!"

There's a class of Kindergarteners at his school who are still learning English- apparently those are the girls Ethan likes to chase. I guess love is a universal language. So today we taught him some phrases in Spanish.

3 comments:

I think it happens way early -- our little Maya (in pre-school now, just turned 5) has boys who say they are going to marry her.

But they have to get through her daddy first! Cute kiddoes!

December 5, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

LOL this made me laugh! love it! hahahahaha soooo dang cute tht ethn! mn you know those irls have the biggest crush on that little cutie! ya'll are such cute and darling parents! love you both!

December 5, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Ok, THAT is hilarious! He's such a cute little guy! I'd ask him what he would do if he ever caught the girls. hee hee!
Thanks for letting me peak at your blog.

December 5, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home