Ethan Has Glasses!!!


Growing in true Martino form, Ethan now has his first pair of glasses- and he actually loves them! The mom in me feels sad that my 6-yr-old can't see half the distance I can with clarity, but my inner First Grade self is jealous of him for having the glasses I always wanted when I was his age. He'll probably end up with braces soon enough, too, which I also wanted and tried to make for myself in third grade. Oh, how age changes things. But in the mean time, he's being a good sport about the glasses... and doesn't he look absolutely adorable in them!!

5 comments:

He looks adorable! Tell him I think he is a stud.

And way to plug the "I was a perfect looking kid and didn't need glasses or braces." Way to make me feel even worse about my own adolescence where I had both.....and zits

February 2, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

He really does look so handsome! And very smart! :) Your cruise looked amazing!

February 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

He is so cute! And what a great family pic!

February 4, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Cute! Your kids are getting so big!! Especially the baby, I love her rolls! ;)

February 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Just wanted to add that Mason says "Man, Ethan looks awesome in his new glasses, I wish I had some!"

February 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home