Winter Wonderland!

We actually have snow here- LOTS of snow! We have at least 6 inches and are definitely enjoying it. We've had several snowball fights, made 2 giant snowmen, and played...and played...and played some more!!!

The view from our porch- we sat outside sipping cocoa and taking it all in.

Yes, I taught them to do this.

Our snowmen looked like they were snuggling each other last night. By this morning they had both fallen over.

It took 2 men to put the mid-section on the snowman. Ethan played king of the mountain on it while he could.
Emma & Austin working on the snowman.


Nothin' like a good ol' fashioned snowball fight.


7 comments:

Oh wow! That's only happened a few times as far back as I can remember! It looks like it was great fun! Could your kids get any cuter?

February 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

The snow has been so fun! Love the pics! xox :)

February 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Your snowman is massive - I am very impressed!!! To answer your question, we have always taken the kids to Breckenridge. Jason and I have skied other places but that is still our favorite. The kids love it!!!

February 15, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

The pictures are amazing! It's hard to believe you really had that much snow. That is more snow than we have in Ephraim right now! What great memories the kids are making!

February 16, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

That view really is to die for. I could have sat and looked at it all day sipping carmel apple ciders from your new hot chocolate maker!

February 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

CONGRATS TO MIKE!!! YEA! LOVE IT! Also can that lil doll get anymore cute??? seriosuly so adorable! lil girls are so fun!

February 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

how did I not know you had a blog!!! your little girl is DARLING!!! I remember when you were prego with her!!! she's got some hair!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

March 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home